SECTIONAL OVERHEAD DOORS
Lightness and ease of operation are features of the Henderson Sectional Industrial Door. They are available in three types of panels:
Extruded aluminium door sections complete with a clip glazing system providing maximum clear vision. These can be supplied with anodised or powder coated frame sections and fitted with toughened glass.
2) Galvanised Steel
Cold-formed panel sections producing a flush outside face reinforced with ribs. Meeting rails have rebated type weather joints to act as interlocking struts. Powder coating available. 600mm x 185mm vision panels can be included.
Imported stipple foam filled panels with industrial grade hardware. Available in a limited range of RAL Colorsteel colours or wet sprayed to exterior surfaces.
- All sectional doors have weather strips fitted to the bottom panel
- The wedge action of the door against the frame provides a secure weather-tight closure
- The doors are accurately counterbalanced with torsion springs, helically grooved drums and galvanised lift cables
- Track and hardware are galvanised steel
- Manual push up or chain hoist operated
- Electrical operation is by compact gearbox with three phase or single phase motorising. A range of door controllers is offered
||Standard Sizes Available
- Firestations & ambulance bays
- Bus depots
- Service stations
- Industrial buildings
- Infill panel choice of glass, polycarbonate, aluminium, amplimesh, timber or any combination of the above
- Standard lift, low headroom, lift clear, follow-the-roof and full vertical lifting configurations available
- Henderson Sectional Panoramic Doors available up to 22m² in area with:
Maximum height of 5.0 metres
of 6.1 metres
- Henderson Sectional Galvanised Steel Doors available up to 42m² in area with:
Maximum height of 6.1 metres
Maximum width of 8.0 metres
Please contact us if you require more information on sliding fire doors or other Metalbilt® products and services.